Nigerian Ports Authority Vacancy : Graduate Fire Officers II in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Onne, Warri, Calabar nigeria january 2014
The Nigerian Ports Authority , a government owned agency currently recruitd for the position of a Fire Officer II. We are charged with the responsibility of Port Administration in the underlisted locations: Lagos, Port Harcourt, Onne, Warri, Calabar.
The Nigerian Ports Authority wishes to recruit suitably qualified candidates for the positions of: Fire Officer II (Salary Scale SSS4) in order to ensure safety of our operations.
Job Position: Fire Officer II (Salary Scale SSS4)
Locations: Lagos, Port Harcourt, Onne, Warri, Calabar.
- Supervision and manning of designed Fire Post within the port facilities.
- Report incident (if any) in written form to superior officer
- Ensure safety and efficient running of fire engines and hydrants
- Take command and control in case of emergency
- Ability of driving articulated Fire Engine
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in Social Sciences and Humanities or IFE Level 4 Certificate in Fire Science and Fire Safety
- Age range: 22-35 years
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2014.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should send their applications with comprehensive CV stating email, contact address (not P.O. Box), mobile telephone numbers and qualification within six (6) weeks of this publication (10 Feb. 2014) to:
The General Manager Human Resources
Nigerian Ports Authority
26 / 28 Marina, Lagos
Email to: email@example.com
Note: Only short-listed applicants would be invited for interview and be required to undergo written test, interview and medical examination.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.